Thursday, February 12, 2009

photo 12...

Today Landry and I had lunch with Miss Jill and Miss Jodi. Jill's maternity leave started this week and we decided to do lunch before Miss Allie makes her arrival next week. I never go out to lunch during the week unless I am taking lunch to Ashton at school (which isn't often) so this was a treat.

I LOVE Tin Star's queso....and really that is what I wanted my picture for today to be, but since I was dining with a cute little 13 month old, I forgot to whip out my camera and take a picture of the queso...anyway, it was absolutely deeee-lish! The 3 of us enjoyed it...thanks Jodi!

I had such a fun time hanging out with Jill, Jodi, Carly and Landry!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

had such a great time today! we need to do this more often! :) FUN!