Thursday, February 26, 2009

photo 26...

Here are just a few of the many products I have been using for most of late last night and morning today. Ashton woke up and threw up ALL OVER HER BED at around 10:30 last night!

So since that time I have been washing everything she has touched and disinfecting EVERYTHING, keeping the two girls separated so hopefully Landry doesn't get whatever this funk is. It kind of came out of the blue...poor girl!

She has been a trooper and is resting today. This girl rarely gets sick {yes I am knocking on some serious wood right now} I am talking probably once a year and that is it. She was so disappointed because today is the first day she has missed school since she started Kindergarten.

I am running on fumes....finally laying down (on Ashton's floor) at around 2:30 then waking up every 30 minutes or so until 5:30. Then Landry was up at 7:00....yay! I see a big ole Sonic Dr. Pepper in my future!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

OH.NO!!!!!! what in the world? bless her little hear - and YOURS! let me know if you guys need anything!

Becky said...

Oh no! Poor thing and poor Mommy! Hang in there!