Friday, March 13, 2009

photo 41...

Ashton got her haircut...and she chose how much to cut off!

So....she has been asking me for a few weeks now to get her haircut and she really needed one. I made the appointment and today was the day; she showed the lady where to cut it....yepper...3 inches...gone!

This girl and her hair oh.my.goodness...she decided last year that she wanted to grow out her bangs....oh wow was that a process ~ I feel like it took FOR-EV-ER!

If you know me and how much I hate for her hair to be in her face you know how much of a struggle that whole process was. We kept her hair about shoulder length-ish while growing out the bangs. Once the bangs caught up and grew out, we let her hair grow (at her request). With her hair so long, I think it made her look older so I am glad she wanted it cut!

I asked her numerous times before the lady cut her hair if she was sure that is how much she wanted to cut and each time she said "yes" very emphatcially and asked me to stop asking after about the millionth time.

So she got 3 inches cut off and I do have to say that I love it! And most importantly....she loves it!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

um. dear friend...

can we get an after photo, PAH-LEEZE?????

thanks, bye. xo...

Becky said...

well let me see the finished product mommy!! is this snip its?

The Christenson's said...

seriously...tomorrow's pic must be an after shot!!