Monday, April 6, 2009

photo 65....{300 to go}

Another Trip to the Store...

...to make trip number THREE! All of this to find shoes for one wee little lan-lan p! If the girl could wear a half size bigger things would be all good in the shoe dept.

Anyway I went to the Outlet mall {which isn't exactly close} on Thursday to find some shoes for Landry....when I got there, I discovered Stride Rite was having a "Buy One, Get One Half Off" sale. Well, in order to by Ashton shoes, I need her foot {and opinion} to be there. We went back yesterday, grabbed Landry's shoes and found some for Ashton. Perfect!

Weeelllll, this morning I get Landry's shoes out of the box to put on, and what do you know...they are a 6 1/2 when we needed a 4 1/2. The box said they were a 4 1/2~I didn't try them on her again because I had already done that and had her walk in them on Thursday. Bummer! So that meant driving out there today after we got Ashton from school to get the correct size.

Finally, this girl has some shoes.

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

SUCH a big fat bugger! sorry that you had to drive back and forth! oof!