Tuesday, April 28, 2009

photo 87...

TGF....Dr. Pepper and Tuesday Dance!

This picture captures one of the things that made my day today....does that tell you how my day went? Oh boy! Today was a day....for sure! Between a my 6 year old before school and the numerous screaming {very loudly with the highest pitch scream imaginable...if you have ever heard her you know what I am talking about...wow} tantrums by my 15 month old...I thought I was going to to lose my mind!

Thank goodness today was Tuesday...which is Dance day...which means QT with my sweet Jodi! She let me vent and let me talk her into getting a DP {and breadsticks for the little chicks} from Cafe Express! She made me feel so much better!

It ended up being a much better day....I am still sane...still have all of my hair...and ready for tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

honey...i don't know what i'd do without you! tuesday is hands-down one of my favorite days of the week because we get to hang, chat, vent, make each other feel better, and get something fun to drink! love you, chickie! but next time, i do think that we should spike our DPs!!! :)

The Johnson's said...

Girlie, I'm glad your day got better!!!! So glad that you and Mrs. Jodi have each other!

jarleonard said...

I'm glad that your day got better, too. Isn't it funny how a drink can help?? I love my diet coke every now and then. I'm on board with Jodi's spiking idea...that might make things even better! haha!