Thursday, April 30, 2009

photo 89...

A Surprise for me...

...yepper! Today my super sweet husband bought me this cute graphic tee as a "just because" surprise. I have been saying for months now that I want to get some cute graphic tees so I have been looking everywhere. I had bunco last night and some friends of mine told me where I could get some. Of course I was so excited that I told Bobby all about it. Well...today he had a meeting over by Nordstrom Rack and when he came home he had this shirt for me! It made my day and I love it!

Thanks babe...you are the BEST there is {and not just because you bought me a shirt}!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

surprises are SO MUCH FUN...especially for no reason! i can't think of a more deserving mama! way to go b.bryce! cutie shirt...can't wait to see it in person!