Sunday, May 31, 2009

photo 120...

Dessert this evening for the girls...by Ashton

So for a few days now, Ashton has wanted to make a fruit shake....so tonight we let her make it. She told me the ingredients...and how much of each...we put it in the blender with a little ice and wha-la....strawberry~banana~chocolate chip shakes.

The funny thing was that I suggested adding a few mini chocolate chips as Landry's contribution. Landry of course loved her small sample of the shake....Ashton not so much! She decided it was better to get milkshakes from restaurants! She totally cracks me up sometimes!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i swear i cannot get enough of this kid. i love her ideas, and it's hysterical that she wants to stick to getting shakes at resturants! HA!

Kristi Joy said...

Looks yummy to me...was it the chocolate she didn't like? The work? Or the taste?

We have fruit smoothies about every night...best way to get my boys to eat fruit! :)