Friday, May 8, 2009

photo 97...

The Best Helper Ever....

Today as I was cleaning, Ashton really wanted to help me. So...I gave her a swiffer duster and she went to town dusting her room. Anything that could be dusted~she dusted! After she finished the dusting she wanted to do some more...she came bee-boppin' out of her room asking for the glass wipes. I questioned what she needed the wipes for and her response was one like I was asking THE DUMBEST question ever...."ummmm my mirror". {Even though I had cleaned her bathroom while she was at school, I let her go to it}.

This girl was so proud of herself and loved every minute of it~I do realize this is like making her lunch...she doesn't have to do it yet so it is still fun. She also wanted me to teach her how to do laundry....I thought to myself "who are you and where is my 6 year old LITTLE girl?" She got to wash two loads of towels and was in heaven!

I will take all the help I can get whenever I can get it...I love this girl!

5 comments:

The Christenson's said...

That's about a cute cleaning outfit! She must not sweat like I do when I clean! ;) Glad she is so helpful. What a sweet girl.

Jill said...

How cute! Tell Ashton she can come over to my house any time she's in the mood to clean :)

The Leonard Four said...

this girl seriously makes me smile! i love her cute self to bits! these "ashton stories" are priceless! :)

Becky said...

Send her to my house...I'll put her to work:)

Kristi Joy said...

What a sweetie! My boys DO NOT volunteer to help clean... Wonder if they will at age 6. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I hope she continues to be that sweet girl I have been reading about! :)

Happy Mother's Day, Erin!