Wednesday, June 3, 2009

photo 123...

Bubbles + Bath time = FUN!

Both of our girls love bubbles and just can't get enough of them. We have been playing with bubbles during bath time since Ashton was a baby.... and here we are almost 7 years later and still playing with bubbles just now it is with BOTH of our girls! Tonight while Bobby was bathing the girls, I decided to "play" with the new lens and take a few pictures. I love this one of all the bubbles from Landry's bubble bath time bubble machine!

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Hum...never heard of a bubble bath machine. I need one of those! We have them outside...that never seem to work very long. I love the bath idea!

Very, very cool pic by the way!!

The Leonard Four said...

i'm so glad that she loves the bubble machine! i've been meaning to ask you! i have to say, it looks like a lot of fun! maybe i need one in my shower!