Friday, June 26, 2009

photo 146...

Roasted Marshmallows....

Tonight was the night we let the big kids stay up late so they could roast marshmallows (they don't like s'mores) and catch fireflies. It was pretty stinkin' hot, so the fire was not such a great idea... but we had fun any way!

This is Ashton's marshmallow getting roasted...she loved it once it was done. The kids had so much fun chasing fireflies and catching them.

I will have tons of pictures from the entire trip on our blog soon!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

such a fun evening! wonder when these kids are going to start to like s'mores??? so funny that none of them like them!

Kristi Joy said...

My favorite!! But I love smores...can't believe the kiddos don't. My boys like the idea of them...but pretty messy and hard for kiddos to eat. :)

We made them just the other day at my sister's house (she lives on 10 acres...) and has a cool fire pit!