Friday, July 17, 2009

photo 167...


N K O T B Baby!

Tonight I went with two of my favorite people, Gina and Jodi, to see New Kids On the Block...I had a total BLAST!

We screamed like teenagers, jumped up and down and were just plain excited to see them! They put on a great concert, but really...seeing Donnie Wahlberg (or D-Dub as he is now known) made it perfect! He is and was my fave!

I saw them back in October with my friend Jill and they were greatness then...and I am sure if I went to see them again I would still love it!

We had fun people watching, and seeing thousands of other 20, 30, and 40 somethings there acting just as crazy!

3 comments:

Becky said...

OMG I saw them in 6th grade:) I had no idea they were back at it. Hilarious

Kristi Joy said...

That is too darn funny! I saw them at the State Fair in Nebraska...in 8th grade. Holy cow!! That is awesome!

I bet you had a BLAST! Man oh man...

The Leonard Four said...

i really don't remember the last time i had that much fun!!! greatness, i tell ya, greatness!

and i love this pic, btw!