Monday, July 20, 2009

photo 170...

This picture needs an explanation....

...today we watched Baby Allie while her Mommy and Daddy were at work since her regular babysitter was out of commission. So along with Allie came a couple of things to occupy her when needed.

Well....Landry was in LOVE with the fact that we had Allie here all day! And she LOVED that Allie had a few toys with her. While Allie was taking her nap this morning, Landry decided to "try out" Allie's floor gym. She was giving the fish a kiss and I just happened to catch it.

When Ashton and I were going through the pictures for my 365...she said we just had to use this one because it was so funny! So here it is.

3 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

That is a pretty funny picture. I love it! :) I am sure Landry did love the "baby". Babies always love other "babies" it cracks me up!!

Hopefully you are getting settled back into your daily routine!

Grammy/Mom said...

Before I read you blurb I had figured that she was sooooooo tired that she just fell asleep mid-playing. What a corker she is.

Becky said...

Haaaaaa!
I heart Landry:)))