Friday, July 24, 2009

photo 174...

Landry...Trying to Dress Herself = A Funny Mess

Today while the housekeeper (aka mommy/wife/me) was busy cleaning, Landry and Ashton occupied themselves for quite some time in Landry's room. Ashton was doing a very fine job of styling Elizabeth's (her American Girl Doll's) hair and Landry was keeping herself "busy" too.

I came in to check on them and found every.single.one of Landry's swim diapers spread out on the floor. She had been trying to "dress" herself which equals to her slipping them over one of her legs. She couldn't just do this with one. She had to use every single one that had been so nicely stacked in her cabinet which created more cleaning up for me to do! That is life with a toddler...I only wish I would have captured the "dressing" herself on camera because it looks quite funny. She knows that his how you do it, but she just can't figure out how to get the other leg in...I guess she will need to keep practicing!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

HA! love, love, LOVE it! those steps at independence are SO exciting for landry's cute little self! :)