Sunday, July 26, 2009

photo 176...

Cotton Ball Fight!

Tonight after dinner I got a quick shower since we had already bathed the girls. While I was in the shower Daddy and the girls were watching tv on our bed. Next thing I know, Landry is carrying the bag of cotton balls around like a purse. Then she starts pulling them out one handful at a time. It didn't take long for Big Sis to start throwing them....which Landry thought was funny. Landry started in on the throwing and Ashton starts yellling..."Cotton Ball Fight...woo-hoo!"

Bobby and I thought it was pretty cute so what does the photo crazy mommy do...yep...ran to grab the camera! After the fun was over both girls helped pick up the cotton balls then it was time for popsicles for dessert.

What a great way to spend an evening with two little girls!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

oh how i LOVE sissies! they are precious!!! who knew cotton balls could be that much fun!!! :)

Kristi Joy said...

what smart little girls...finding fun in ordinary things!!

We have puff balls...the colored ones in the big bags...

I find them ALL over my house...so guess my boys are right with those funny girls!! :)