Thursday, August 6, 2009

photo 187...

Road Trippin....

The girls and I left today and headed down south for a special trip to visit Grammy and Grampy. We left our house on Thursday, drove two hours to Waco, then headed to San Antonio. Grammy was taking us to Sea World with Auntie Megan and Parker.

I knew the girls would be in the car for a long time so I got a few new things for the trip. I found these great little books in the dollar section at Target. Landry and Parker loved them and I got a couple of boxes of info cards for Ashton. One was on Space and the other was on Animals. I also found a neat little "Wonders of the World" book for Ashton.

**I just love LP's little chubby hands holding this book! More details and lots of pics coming on the family blog!

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

i love this pic! you know how i feel about delicious toddler hands!!!

and know what else i love? TARGET'S $1 SECTION!!!!! it's the best!