Tuesday, September 8, 2009

photo 220...

Bedtime Ritual in the Bryce House...

One of the things Daddy has done with both girls and still does is "shoulder rides" and "piggy back rides" to bed. Landry gets shoulder rides (Ashton did until she got too big) and Little Miss Ashton gets piggy back rides.

Landry squeals and giggles and loves looking at herself in the mirror. Daddy stops in the doorway to their rooms and lets them "touch the top". Ashton gets the "piggy back dump truck" onto her bed which makes her giggle!

It is the little things that I love the most. I love that my hubs does stuff like this with the girls....this is something I am sure they will always remember.

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

first of all...that's the cutest picture ever! love those two!

and second...i love that our favorite boys have such cute traditions with our favorite girls. bobby is one awesome daddy!!! :)

The Taylor Family said...

What a sweet tradition! I just love how carefree Landry looks on her Daddy's shoulders.

Fun side note - I have that same "Live, Laugh, Love" sign hanging in my house. :)

Kristi Joy said...

What fun! That Bobby - what a cool and fun dad!!

The Rasdalls said...

That is just wonderful :) My dad used to do the same thing... and I still think about it :) They always will too :) Great daddy (even though he does support the Seminoles) :) xoxoxo