Thursday, September 17, 2009

photo 229...

Chattin' with her BFF...

Today is Macy's birthday...she turned SEVEN! We called to wish her a Happy Birthday this afternoon. The phone call began with Ashton dialing and asking for the Birthday Girl....then she, Landry and I sang Happy Birthday to Macy. Ashton needed to talk to Macy by herself then of course the whole time Landry is in the background yelling "I Tot, I Tot, I Tot". So after Landry was finished, it was my turn. Well after about a minute Macy asked if she could talk to Ashton again.

So those two girls probably talked for about 10 more minutes. She was cracking up and giggling and loving it. I snapped a picture because it was too cute.

I am sure in a few years we will be begging her to get off the phone with Macy. Those two girls are just like their Mommas!

I love these two SEVEN year old girls and I love even more the friends they are to each other!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

we were so seperated at birth! i totally took a picture of macy's end of the convo too!!!

the only reason they even got off the phone was so we could finish macy's homework! HYSTERICAL! i love those two SEVEN year olds to bits!!!

The Rasdalls said...

Such a big girl!! It is great that she has such a wonderful girlfriend at her age :) Sounds like they will be friends forever! Too cute!