Monday, October 26, 2009

photo 268...

rain boots and pumpkins....

We have been trying to get out to our "usual pumpkin patch" for literally the entire month of October. It is pretty difficult to find a time when 5 adults and 6 kids are able to go especially with work, soccer, softball, and other activities and events. We actually had a date set on the calendar, but that was when Ashton was sick so we couldn't go. Our sweet friends waited to go so we could all go together.

Well....the weather hasn't cooperated at all! Today we had planned on going, but it rained all day long! So for plan B we put on our rain boots and rain coats and headed to a pumpkin tent here in town instead. I have a bunch of pictures and details to post on our regular blog.

For the record....and I know everyone will be shocked, but this was the best picture I could get of the two girls before we left. Landry didn't really want to cooperate. She was more interested in actually taking the picture and looking at it on the camera.


6 comments:

The Rasdalls said...

Boots=totally cute! And their matching shirts are even better!

Becky said...

OMG I love the boots and the shirts! Sososo cute! Also glad you are catching up my friend dont leave me hanging! Dont you know you are my evening entertainment:)) J/k! Can't wait to see more pics

The Leonard Four said...

love those matchy-matchy girlies! and i'm glad that we braved the downpour and went anyway! it turned out to be a totally fun evening...even with the rain!!!

Kristi Joy said...

well I think it turned out pretty darn cute! :)

As said above...cute boots, cute shirts, cute girls...therefore a CUTE pic!

amanda said...

Love those shirts!

And the rain boots?! Just too cute!!

I hear ya on the rainy October!... this is just crazy!!

The Johnson's said...

The girls are too cute! I love the matching shirts and rain boots!