Tuesday, November 17, 2009

photo 290...

bunco baby...

This month it was my turn to host our bunco group. Today after Landry and I went to the gym, we ran by the mall real quick to pick up some Harry & David stuff to make a dip and bumped into Carly and Jodi at the Gap while getting Ashton some leggings. (That was fun and super random)

Anyway, after were finished at the mall, we went to the grocery store to get the stuff for my bunco meal. I did a "random" theme. I made Harry & David dip and a super yummy baked potato dip for appetizers. I borrowed a new white chicken chili recipe from my friend Becky which was yummy, and made the most delicious frozen brownie dessert ever!

It was a fun night with lots of yummy and not so good for you food!

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Yum!

Love Scoops!
Love that Kings Hawaiian bread...
Love that Vino...

Love that fun night planning!

The Leonard Four said...

i LOVE random. there's nothin better!