Monday, November 23, 2009

photo 296...

Reesey P came to play with Lan-Lan P....

Today we got a super special treat....we (I mean Landry) got to see Reese twice in one day! First we had My Gym this morning and then after nap, Reese's mommy brought her over to play so she could get some major Thanksgiving grocery shopping done for all the cooking she will be doing while they have company in a few days.

We loved having her....the girls had fun....and we can't wait for Miss Becky to bring Reesey P over again soon to play (maybe for a little longer next time...time sure flew by). Ashton even had fun playing with them.

4 comments:

The Four Fewells said...

Precious! I'm glad those girls got to enjoy playtime together. Cannot believe that Landry is old enough to have play dates!

Becky said...

I totally agree with the above comment! I can't believe that Landry and Reese are old enough to have playdates but I have been hearing all about for the last 24 hours so we must do it again! Thanks again friend! I owe you!
I heart all 3 of these sweet girls!

Susan said...

That is a sweet picture! Little girls playing together....priceless. Mommy shopping without a toddler....PRICELESS!

The Leonard Four said...

now this is one cute picture. i love those two little toddler noggins with cute big sis ashton!