Wednesday, November 25, 2009

photo 298...

every little girl needs a full length mirror....

Every once in a while Landry loves to dress up....she brought me the top to Ashton's dance recital costume from this past summer and wanted me to put it on her.

She was admiring herself in the full length mirror we have hanging in the playroom. After a few minutes she came running to me and asked me for "mooo-na" which translates to "music". The CD that was in the CD player was Ashton's 7 favorite songs. It was so hilarious because Landry was totally jammin to the tunes and singing away.

I love little girls!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Dress up is a new fav of Reese too..how fun:) I love me some Lan Lan in her fancy top!!

Kristi Joy said...

Man, she is lookin' like an almost big girl in that dress. Take it off now!! I love her little baby self! :)

She is growin' up fast on you Erin.

The Rasdalls said...

What a big girl she is :) And a lil girly girl too!

The Leonard Four said...

seriously?!?! i do not think that kid could be any cuter if she tried! i wanna gobble her up!