Friday, November 27, 2009

photo 300...

Black Friday....

I love this day...it is one of my many favorite days of the year! I actually get really, really excited about Black Friday! I wanted to take pictures of my clock in the car to show what time I pulled out of our driveway (which by the way was 4:42 am) but the battery in my camera was dead.

So I took a picture of some of the bags I accumulated from the day. It wasn't as successful as years past, but I was able to get some good stuff and some great deals!

4 comments:

amanda said...

The ONLY thing I like better than shopping...

are AWESOME DEALS while shopping!

Looks like you did good!

Kristi Joy said...

Ah me too! I just love the thrill of it. I didn't need to get anything, just love it.

Good job on your deals! Can't wait to see them revealed!!

The Rasdalls said...

Holy cow! I'm glad you survived!! That's alot of stuff! Good job :)

The Leonard Four said...

i love this little tradition, my friend! GREATNESS...even at 5am! :)