Tuesday, December 8, 2009

photo 311...

" I look my bells....I look my bells"

The other day I put a set of these bells hanging in each of the girls' bathroom. Landry is IN LOVE with them. I think she is in love with the fact that they are hers and hers alone.

Several times a day she will come and grab one of us by the hand saying, " I look my bells, I look my bells my bah-room"....And when we get in there she points and very proudly says, 'dat my bells...mommy make my bells me". I like my bells". Then she wants us to go with her into Ashton's bathroom so she can see Ashton's bells.

She does the same thing with the lights on her tree in her room, but the bells are clearly her fave right now.

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

CUTE...i love putting little personal decorations in the girl's rooms! :)

amanda said...

How cute is that!

You know she feels like such a big girl with her very own cute decorations!

Becky said...

Awww I love that girl:))

Kristi Joy said...

Love that little "speak". Cute stuff to remember. So glad you have this blog. Made me smile just reading about it!!