Saturday, December 26, 2009

photo 329...

Ummmmm....nope....not yet my friend!

Today we drove down to my parents' house to celebrate Christmas with the Bennett/Botts Clan. At one point Landry kept running to us telling us "I go potty. I go potty". She must've said this a million times. It isn't unusual for her to tell us she has gone potty in her diaper and she wants it changed which is what we thought she was talking about. We couldn't figure out why she was leading us to the bathroom.

I kept telling her we weren't going to sit on Grammy's potty, but she was stubbornly persistent so Aunt Becky followed her in and found her sitting on the Frog Potty.

She wanted to sit on the Froggy Potty that my mom has for Parker (and Landry when the time comes). Ooohhhhh that's what she meant. We are so not ready for the potty training road yet. Nope....not yet my friend!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

LOL! i love this kid!

The Rasdalls said...

Hilarious! Priceless picture of Landry!