Sunday, January 3, 2010

photo 337...

toddler legs in a nightgown...

It is tradition to get the girls matching Christmas pajamas. This year, I broke down and got Landry a nightgown to match her Big Sissy. I wasn't sure if I would like it...I really wanted her to be in footed jammies one more time.

She was in love when she put it on....I mean in love! I love it too. Tonight after bath, I wanted to snap a picture of her little legs in her nightgown. I have to admit that it is cute on her and one of my favorite things is when the girls have matching clothes!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i KNEW she was gonna love it! and those itty legs...i could gobble them right up!

amanda said...

I'm with you on the footed pj's... there's nothing I like more than a cute little baby body in footed pj's!

But those cute legs sticking out from that night gown? L.O.V.E!!!

So, so precious!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!