Thursday, January 14, 2010

photo 348...

Steppin' Outta My Box...

...isn't easy for me sometimes. My sister gave me this sweater and scarf for Christmas and since I am totally in an "accessories" phase right now, I was excited about the scarf. This is my first scarf to own that doesn't go with my big heavy coat. I had no idea how I was supposed to tie my scarf.

After messing with it for a while and getting frustrated...my hubby suggested he tie it like his ties. He told me he thought it was "hot" and "sassy". Then he said, "I am not sure why I am I sassing my wife up to go out to dinner with her girlfriends...at Hooters!"


2 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

It looks great! I bought several scarfs for family members for Christmas, but was too chicken to buy one for myself. ;)

The Leonard Four said...

i'm so in love w/scarves! and i thought you looked great for us to go to HOOTERS!!! :)