Monday, January 18, 2010

photo 352...

widdle crocs for a widdle girl

Today we went to the mall and { after a GINORMOUS fit because she didn't want to be in her stroller} got a certain little two year old of ours her very own crocs. Two pair...one fuzzy for winter and one regular for summer and two sparkly heart jibbits for her fuzzy ones.

She thinks she is so BIG because all the big girls she knows have crocs! I didn't used to be a fan of crocs....I used to think they were the ugliest things ever. But...they have grown on me, they are so convenient, and the smaller they are the cuter they are.

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

so stinkin' cute! i never used to like crocs either ... but i SURE love them now! can't wait to see them on her cute widdle feet! :)

amanda said...

I'm not a big fan of crocs either... but seeing them on little girl feet? Made me a believer!

Those are precious!