Wednesday, January 20, 2010

photo 354...


this is gonna take me awhile!

One of my "mom friends" from Ashton's school has been determined to get me hooked on the Twilight books. She couldn't believe I hadn't read the first one so she asked a friend of hers if I could borrow her book. She brought me the book just after Thanksgiving break. After having it for a month, and the fact that it didn't even belong to her...I felt like I needed to read it and give it back. So over Christmas break I busted my tail to read it whenever I could and the car rides to and from Waco helped a ton!

I was so proud of myself when I had it finished and I gave it back. The next day she showed up with these two massive books...which she again borrowed from her friend.

Oh my.....I really liked the first one, but reading two like this....holy moly! It is gonna take me a while! I hope they are good!

4 comments:

amanda said...

It took me a while to finally get started myself... and now?? Totally, unabashadly (sp?), forever hooked!

I've read the first two... and I have the last two... just looking for the time to dig in!

Enjoy!!

The Leonard Four said...

hmmmm.....maybe i need to give them a try???

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

it'll take you no time at all actually...very easy to get through them...you want to turn every page and finish the chapter :)

GREAT series! HIGHLY recommend it!

Kristi Joy said...

They are great...I love to read. I read all 4 books in under a week. I am talkin some serious late nights.

Hate to say it, but 2 and 3 aren't the best of the 4. But you'll like them. Number 4 makes all the hours so worth it.

So get readin' momma, so you can get to book #4!!!!!