Monday, January 25, 2010

photo 359...

{I apologize for the not so great picture of the tv....I took a ton and tried several different things but this is the best I could get}

LP doesn't feel good today...she has a cold that has turned into an ear infection so she and I snuggled in my bed for most of the morning watching Hi-5 {her favorite show} over and over.

We have 5 recorded and we watched most of them multiple times. You know she doesn't feel good when all she wants to do is lay on me and watch tv...this is a busy girl who usually plays while the tv is on.

I was happy to snuggle my littlest girl...I only wish I could make her better fast!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

sounds like that little girl and i are two peas in an unwanted pod right now! SO SORRY that lp's cold turned into an ear infection! bummer! hopefully today will be better for her!

Becky said...

Oh no another ear infection! that's a bunch between our two kiddos. Poor thing hope she feels better soon:)

amanda said...

Not a bad way to spend the morning... except for her not feeling well, that is.

Hope she's back on the mend very soon!