Wednesday, January 27, 2010

photo 361...

sigh.

I have been looking online for over a week now (actually longer off and on) at ideas for what I want on my blogs. It is a new year and I am SO ready for new layouts! I only have 4 days left before I finish my 365...I am so sick and tired of looking at our family blog....I really, really, really don't love it....it bothers me every single time I pull up my page....I am just over it!

My problem is that I have found several things I think I kind of like, but nothing that I just love. I have no idea what I want. I don't even know what colors I wanna use. Why won't something just jump out at me....maybe because I am a VERY indecisive person...yep that could be it!

I am frustrated....and wish I could find something. Sorry for all the negativity on this one...I will keep at it and I will find something....

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

friend...i really think that you should come over! i have a million of them saved on my computer! i think that you'll find something! i mean it - come over TONIGHT. i bet i can whip up a 365 for you pretty quick. :)

Bob said...

Girl I am in the exact came boat! I have been wanting a makeover for over a year..I just cant figure out what I want??? Tell me if you find something great