Tuesday, February 16, 2010

photo 16 of 365...

This littlest girl of mine makes me smile every day.

Today after lunch, I told her she could play for a few minutes before nap while I cleaned up our lunch mess.

She ran in her little two year old toddler way straight into the playroom, dressed herself in her chef outfit and began to cook in her play kitchen.

Then she came in the kitchen and said, "Mommy I wan be by you. I pay oh-vu here." And she played with her stuff-happy as can be.

I grabbed my camera trying not to disturb her. She was oblivious at first to the fact that I was taking pictures of her.

She makes me smile...and I love her to pieces!

5 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

cutest little mini chef EVER! and i bet the toddler chatter while she cookes was excellent! :)

Kristi Joy said...

cutie pie...she makes me smile too! :)

Susan said...

Oh, that is soooo cute. Don't you just love when they want to be with Mommy (even though they are all the time anyway?!) So precious and so great. I love it!

Becky said...

Man I love that girl:)))

Grammy/Mom said...

What a cute character this kid is. Love her to pieces!!!!!!!