Tuesday, February 23, 2010

photo 23 of 365...

{I apologize for the horrible quality of this photo..this is what happens when I experiment with the settings on my camera and I don't really know what I am doing and I don't realize the picture I took isn't going to edit the way I want it to...oops!}

Daddy is out of town for work tonight and when he is gone, he always calls the girls before they go to bed. Landry was thrilled to talk to him...she sat herself in her chair and was telling/showing him her jammies and socks!


3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

WHO CARES about quality in a pic the darn cute!?!? i love that you can see the animation on landry's face and i love that her little foot is in the air! CUTIE!

Kristi Joy said...

So darn sweet! Have to say...must be a girl! My boys won't chat like that on the phone, and sure not at 2 years old.

What a BIG girl! :) And showing daddy her jammies/socks...OMG so sweet! Love those little crooked piggie tails too! :)

Becky said...

LOVE it! Reese does the exact same thing:)))