Saturday, February 27, 2010

photo 27 of 365...

Sassy Saturday #4

Ahhh.... I love the sun set of Waco. This weekend me & Landry went to our grandparents house to stay will our parents went to a party. We met Grammy& Ninny at the Sonic in Italy,TX.We
drove in Grammys car the rest of the way.For dinner we went to Mcdonls and played in the play area. We got a treat at Sonic for desert! Then we went home and and put Landry to bed and me and Grammy tried to put a Tinker Bell puzzle together but it was too hard for the both of us so we played Old Maid. The next morning we went to Auntie Megans house so our parents could pick us up and go home.We had a great time!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ashton you have the most fun Grammie! I want to come next time..I love Old Maid! I'm enjoying your posts:))

The Leonard Four said...

sweet ashton...what a fantastic description of your weekend! i love this big kid writing! :) i'm so glad that you and your sis had fun! xo...