Sunday, February 7, 2010

photo 7 of 365...

rootin' for the Saints

I am not a Saints "Fan"...I am not a hater...I just love my Chiefs. But today, for the Super Bowl I was a Saints fan. I sported my cute "Fleur De Lis" hat to show my support for New Orleans.

*A cool little note....my bro-in-law Jeff and his dad are in Miami at the Super Bowl!!
They have been die hard fans all their lives so it was only fitting that they made it to to the Super Bowl to watch their team. Jeff made the trip in for the weekend all the way from England since that is where he and his family are living these days! Totally Awesome!

3 comments:

TerraSanta-products said...

Hi there
It is important to pass this message to as many people
Lighting a candle for free
Now for a month until the date Feb 29 for the victims of the disaster in Haiti
Free to light candles in memory of victims of the disaster
We will light candles at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem
Most sacred place for Christians
and if you want a picture These are the sites Our company
http://holylandprayers.net/
or
http://terrasanta-products.com/
You can light a candle by sending email hlpr1@walla.com
It is important to register email the title of a candle-lighting
Thank you very much
'd Love to pass the message on to many citizens will be blessed

Kristi Joy said...

Lovin that cute hat! I wasn't cheering either way...but my nephew loves the Saints, so was happy for him.

Cool that Jeff got to see the game!! He is a super nice guy!

The Leonard Four said...

i wish i could get away with hats...you looked ADORABLE! so glad that we got to have some superbowl hang time!