Friday, March 12, 2010

photo 40 of 365...

quite a yummy snack!

I have known of several people who have raved about nutella, but never tried it myself. My aunt sent us some for the holidays so we tried it and loved it!

We love eating it with these pretzel thins...the sweet and salty together is a most delicious combo! It is a fave for 3/4 of the Bryce Fam (I am sure Lan-Lan will love it when she is three and is able to have nuts) even Ashton who is really picky about what chocolate she likes loves it!

Are you a nutella lover....what is your favorite thing to eat it with?

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

sorry not to get on the bandwagon, but ew. maybe next time i'm at your house i can try a bite, but i'm not holding my breath for love at first sight. glad that 3/4 of you love it though!!! :)

Kristi Joy said...

ha, funny! we were at costco just the other day and i picked up a double HUGE package of it...and said hazelnut...NOPE, don't think that's for us.

glad you all like it. i just might have to try it!

amanda said...

I love getting tips on yummy meals and snacks from your blog!

I've always been curious about nutella - and I will now give it a try!... WITH the pretzel thins that I've also never tried before!

Thanks for the tip!