Tuesday, March 16, 2010

photo 44 of 365...

My BIG Girl!

I just had to snap a picture of Ashton this morning before we went out to run our errands. She just got this "Dance" shirt yesterday. She loves it because: it says dance, it is purple (Prodigy's colors are purple black and white which is where she takes dance) and is has sparkly glitter on it.

I couldn't believe how BIG she looked when she came out of her room! I also love the pose that goes along with the sassy new dance shirt. She told me this is her favorite shirt and she LOVES it!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

OH MY! we might just have to have one of those! HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!?! and can i just say that ar looks a little bit to grown up in it! WOW!

Kristi Joy said...

OMG, I totally agree. Looking so grown up! :)

Cute, cute shirt and sweet, sweet smile! :)