Tuesday, March 23, 2010

photo 51 of 365...

"I Go TOOOOOO!"

The last two mornings Landry has decided she wants to go with Daddy {she is all kinds of all about Daddy right now} when he takes Ashton to school.

This morning she ran through the house telling him to wait because she needed to get her "packpack and lunchbox" just like Sisser.

She came running her little toddler legs out of the playroom with her purple Dora Backpack on her back carrying her metal Dora Lunchbox. She was so cute and so ready for "kooool" just like Ashton.

When Ashton got out of the car, she told Daddy "I miss Ash-in already". She loves her Big Sisser and wants to be just like her!

6 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

fanFREAKINtastic!!! love it! and seriously...the fact that she said that she missed ashton already is the most adorable thing EVER! sisters are the best!!! :)

The Leonard Four said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Joy said...

Well...after I wipe my tears off...I smiled. It is so sweet...but a little heart breaking. I so remember being the lil' sis' left behind.

I know she has a FUN time with momma, thus my smile after my little tear! :)

What a sweet sister pair you have there Erin!

amanda said...

That is too sweet! Love her little backpack and lunch box too!

That is adorable how she missed her big sis already!

Susan said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love how you write Landry's words as she would say them....I can just hear it. Cute! I bet Ashton loves how much she is admired!

Becky said...

OMG I love her!!

You should have Bobby bring her over one morning and drop off her off to play "school" with us! For real lets plan it! Reese has been begging for us to take her to "high schoo" just like Blake! I dont have the heart to tell her that Blake dosent even go to high school yet:) ha!