Friday, March 26, 2010

photo 54 of 365...


We L-O-V-E My Gym. We have loved it since Ashton turned ONE and started back in our Colorado days. In fact, both of our girls have loved it! They have learned so much and we can't forget to mention all the awesome people we have met through My Gym.

One of the other reasons we love My Gym is Parents Night Out. This allows Mommy and Daddy a once a month date night. The girls hang out at My Gym for a few hours playing, eating pizza, doing fun activities, and playing games.

I love date nights with my hubby and I am glad we take one night a month for ourselves!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

my gym is the BEST...glad you guys got a date! :)

Kristi Joy said...

Sounds fun! We don't have that around here...bummer!

Glad you all get a date night...gotta do that every-so-often!! :)