Tuesday, March 30, 2010

photo 58 of 365...

I LOVE me some Lady Bear Basketball!


I have grown up my entire life as long as I can remember around women's college basketball since my mom has always been in Media Relations for many different colleges and universities. My mom has been at Baylor since my junior year of high school and it has been quite interesting, especially in the last few years as the program has grown to be quite successful. I also worked as a manager for the womens team when I went to Baylor.

Anyway, the Lady Bears won a very exciting and quite nerve racking game last night to put them in the FINAL FOUR in San Antonio. So today I sported my pink Baylor Lady Bears shirt in honor of their big win!

The Bryce Fam will be heading to San Antonio this weekend and Miss Ashton and I will be attending the game....we are so excited! Sic 'Em Bears!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

such an awesome "once in a lifetime" moment for your whole fam! pretty please document it so we can come along for the ride! :)

amanda said...

Love that pink!

What a fun, special weekend for you guys! Can't wait to see pics and read all about it!!