Monday, April 12, 2010

photo 71 of 365...

ahhhhh....clean windows!

This afternoon after school, the girls and I ran to Wal Mart in search of chairs made for little girls to sit in on the patio. We were totally successful and the girls were tickled pink and purple!

While they were playing in the backyard and on the patio, I decided to clean the windows in the back of the house. I love when I clean the windows! Here is a tip: vinegar and water works wonders. This little mixture makes the windows sparkle with no streaks!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

LOVE using vinegar and water to clean the windows! yours look sparkly and wonderful! GREAT JOB! now. do you hire out?

Kristi Joy said...

Good job cleanin' girl! They look pretty sparkly to me!!

Becky said...

Wanna come do mine?:))