Monday, April 19, 2010

photo 78 of 365...

"a woly poly"

Today the girls and I went out to the patio since the concrete guys didn't put the lid back on the sand table and it ended up FULL of water. I put them in play clothes and let them have at it. While we were out there, a little friend by the name of Roly Poly joined us. I have a certain two year old who LOVES these little guys and a seven year old is getting to the point of liking them.

It was a fun little chunk of time and I love watching the curiosity and excitement in my girls' eyes!

3 comments:

Grammy/Mom said...

When I saw this picture, without even reading your note, it illustrated just how different your two girls are! No way would ARB have allowed this.

Great picture BTW.

amanda said...

We love Woly Polys in our house too!

Love that little hand holding that woly poly!

The Leonard Four said...

oh my...those cute chubby, sandy toddler fingers holding that woly poly is TOO STINKIN' CUTE! love it!