Monday, May 17, 2010

photo 106 of 365...

This lil punkin is one of the cutest little cookie making helpers I ever did see! I had a coupon for these cookies and thought it would be fun to try them out plus we got bonus box tops on the package so....while Sisser wanted some "alone" time to play her DS in peace, my littlest munchkin and I made some cookies.

She was beyond thrilled and I of course enjoyed the company even though she didn't last much past the mixing part.

Tonight after dinner when she was enjoying her cookie, she was sitting in my lap and said "thank you for making cookies. I lub dem!"

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i lub her! and i have to agree...she is definitley one of the cutest little cookie making helpers i ever did see too!

Becky said...

OMG I love that Girl!!!! Please tell me she at least go to lick the bowl??!! ha!

amanda said...

Okay... I can't decide which part I like best...

Landry's cute smile... or the way she said, "I lub dem!"

Either way, too cute!!