Saturday, May 29, 2010

photo 118 of 365...

Our 12th Anniversary Celebration

My Hubs and I had our actual anniversary last weekend, but we were able to celebrate Kid Free thanks to my parents this weekend.

One of the things we did today was buy our new bedding...which we have been in search of for about the last SIX+ months . We are so excited to have new bedding with a pattern...we have totally busted out of our comfort zone on this one and we totally love it!! We have always had solid bedding so this was fun, but also a little difficult to find. We have looked every single place that has bedding.

*Since the girls were with my parents and ARB didn't have her camera...she is going to do her 365 on Monday.

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

ooh la la...i cannot wait to see it in person! so glad that you guys had lots of kid-free anniversay fun this weekend! xo.

amanda said...

Ooooh I love that! I know it will look awesome!!

{Happy Anniversary!!}

Kristi Joy said...

Happy Anniversary...12 years...wowsers! :) Are we getting old or what... You got married when you were 16 right...ha! :)

Agreeing with Jodi..."ooh la la"... :)