Wednesday, May 5, 2010

photo 94 of 365...

a new love for our BG...

Over this last year, Ashton has been growing out of her bows. As much as this pains me, I totally get it, but to me this is just another sign of her growing up which makes me sad. She is okay with a bow in her ponytail, but that is about it.

Since the bows are going out for her, she is replacing them with these cute little flowers....hooooray! For the past several months we have been looking everywhere for flowers that clip into her hair and we seem to get there as they are out of every color.

The other day we found these cute little headbands and she was in L-O-V-E...we got two and we are both super excited about them! This color is one of her new faves too!

I am loving the replacement hair accessory and can't wait to get a few more!

5 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

yep. WAY to grown up for me! sometimes i seriously cannot believe the we have SEVEN year olds! wow.

Kristi Joy said...

Cute stuff!

Betting you crafty girl could MAKE some!! :) Try it out while she's at school.

My vote...a black/white zebra covered headband and a pink flower! :)

Some ribbon, some flower, some rhinestones and some hot glue.

One site I saw said to take apart the flower and sew it back together...so you could get it to lay flater on the headband.

You can do it!!

Susan said...

Oh, so pretty! I bet that color goes awesome with her blue eyes too.

The Christenson's said...

very cute!!

amanda said...

I love that color too!

May I ask where you've found these be-autiful flowery handbands? They look right up my Lainey's alley!