Monday, June 21, 2010

photo 141 of 365...

HOT....HOT...HOT!

Today was a day of days if you know what I mean. We woke up with our power out at 7:15 and it stayed out for about 45 minutes. Then, the AC quit working this afternoon while my hubs was out of town at a funeral.

Luckily the house wasn't terribly hot until later in the evening after the girls and I got home from dinner. Mr. Bill (my second husband) so sweetly came over to take a look and decided I needed the AC repair guy so he took the girls with him to the Leonard Casa. I called the AC guy and he so came over tonight at 9:30 to fix it and didn't charge an outrageous service fee....he only charged the normal fee!

So the girls and I had a sleepover at the Leonard house...they were beyond excited!

Thanks Leonards for unexpectedly taking us in tonight! We appreciate it more than you know!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

okay. you are going to have to stop thanking us!!! it was no trouble AT ALL! we were happy to have you guys!

and i'm always up for chatting and a little bachelorette with you! :)

amanda said...

Well, if that's not a good excuse for a sleepover, I don't know what is!

Kristi Joy said...

well glad it all turned out awesome!! sounds like a little technical difficulty led to a fun night!!

see, sometimes when life hands you lemons, you really, really CAN make lemonade!! (spiked with a lil adult beverage maybe!)

The Johnson's said...

Eww.. no fun! We were in the same boat last week. I'm glad that it was fixed and so glad you had Mrs. Jodi and her sweet crew to take care of y'all!