Tuesday, June 29, 2010

photo 149 of 365...

Let me just say that my sweet Ashton Raley amazes me!

She went to the dentist today to have 4 baby teeth pulled.

She handled it so well....I am beyond proud of what a trooper she was!

She has not whined or complained or cried at all!

She had lots of things to make her feel better:
*a breakfast at Corner Bakery with Macy and Miss Jodi before her appt.
*a slushy from Sonic
*3 Movie Marathon on Mommy's and Daddy's bed just chillaxin for the afternoon
*jello, applesauce, yogurt, scrambled eggs, purple pancakes, lemon sorbet
*tylenol
*texts and phone calls from people checking on her asking us to give her hugs
*lots of hugs and kisses and snuggles from Mommy, Daddy, and Lan-Lan P

I am glad that round 1 of our orthodontic adventure is done and she won't have to have anything else done for quite a while!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

SOOOOOOOO proud of arb! SO PROUD! i just bet that she was THE BEST deputy dentist EVER!!! :) glad that she's doing so well! love that girl!

The Johnson's said...

Awe, such a trooper! Hope she is feeling better!

amanda said...

WOW!! Sounds like she did much better than I would have!

Good job, Ashton!

Kristi Joy said...

Way to go Ashton, what a brave gal! I know that isn't fun, but from the sound of it, you handled it like a trooper!!

Hope by now it is a past and fading memory! :)