Thursday, July 22, 2010

photo 172 of 365...

Our Landry Paige...aka "I Supa-Man"

I nearly fell out when I saw this newest completed look on Landry today. I was cleaning and she and her Sisser were playing in the playroom. I heard her "I totally frustrated" scream promptly followed by Ashton saying, "Do you need some help?" As I came around the corner to check on things, Landry had the swim suit top on, but was having difficulty getting the 3 pair of Elmo panties over her diaper. Good thing Ashton fixed that minor problem for her.

Next thing I know Landry is asking me for Ashton's pink swimming goggles. I was busy trying to get the floor mopped so I asked Ashton to get them for her. Landry comes around the corner yelling...."I Supa-Man I Supa-Man"!

Of course I grabbed the camera and can't believe she actually posed for me! I said "You look awesome!" and she looked at me with the biggest smile and said, "Thank you Mommy!"

She did make a pretty stinkin' cute little girl Supa-Man..all she was missing was a cape!


4 comments:

Grammy/Mom said...

What a delightful character this child is!!! Love her to pieces.

The Leonard Four said...

oh mercy...i can't get enough of that kid! she is a complete HOOT!!!

Becky said...

Ahaaaa! She's awesome! Love it!

Susan said...

The word has already been used, but that is all kinds of awesome! (Save that one to show her first serious boyfriend - HA!)