Tuesday, July 27, 2010

photo 177 of 365...

My Big Girl has been EIGHT for exactly 21 days now and we are still working on thank you cards. Now granted, we didn't do any while we were on vacation for 10 days and started as soon as we got home, it still takes a while. The good news is that she is almost finished!

She was so excited to pick these cards out (even though I think they look waaaaay to old for her) since they followed the same color scheme as her party. She was bummed that she couldn't find and pink, black, and zebra.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I know how you feel... thank you cards always bug me until they're alll done!

I am loving these cards! Soooo cute!

The Leonard Four said...

they ARE kinda grown-up...but they sure are CUTIE! so nice that she almost has them completely off her chest! :)