Saturday, July 31, 2010

photo 181 of 365...

Can you say TOTAL BEATING!

Since Daddy is gone this weekend, I am trying to find some "out of the norm" things to do with the girls that don't involve being outside in the 100+ temps.

So I thought we would try the dollar movies...I even warned Ashton that we might not make it through the whole movie and if that was the case I would take her back sometime when Daddy can hang with Lan-Lan P.

Well.....we will be heading back ASAP without a certain two year old tagging along. She lasted about 20 minutes and we had to leave...good thing I only spent$3.75 on the tickets for all three of us! Ashton was so disappointed (and I felt horrible), but she understood that I was trying to do something different and this was a good lesson in "you won't know if you don't try".

I am glad that experiment is over and I think we will try that again when she is five! Not to mention we have had quite the day today with Landry....WOW!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

OH NO...i'm so sorry that it didn't work out, but i'm so proud of you for trying ON YOUR OWN! it was smart of you to try it out at the $1 theater!!! maybe in 6mo?

amanda said...

Nice job trying something new! Like Jodi said, at least it was at the cheap theater, right?!

{And that pop corn looks sooo good! At least you could take it with you!}