Monday, August 2, 2010

photo 183 of 365...

Someone in our house decided today she was not going to wear her diaper, she wanted to wear panties.

I hadn't planned on potty training until Thanksgiving break but since she has decided she wants to try, we will see how it goes. I am not totally convinced she is ready, but we will give it a shot!

Wish us luck!

We had planned on having the "Bink Fairy" come visit her this week....guess that isn't happening now. I think we can only handle one major change at a time!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think you can do it little Lan Pea! We are rooting for you! Cute little panties too:)

The Leonard Four said...

what is it about panty buns that i just can't resist!?!? this pic is too much!

The Johnson's said...

Oh I'm like you when we get to this age I am not rushing it at all. Good luck Momma we will be sending some good potty training vibes your way!